Economy crisis in Greece
During the economy crisis in Greece two local businessmen chat:
– Do you pay for your employees?
– Nope, haven’t paid them for months.
– But they still come to work, don’t they?
– Yes, they do.
– Mines come too. We should try charging them for coming.
After a month they meet again:
– So, did anything change after you charged your employees for coming to work? Are they still coming?
– Yes, but these idiot are trying to save money!!
– They come on Monday and leave on Friday only!